COVID-19 Updates for LeBauer Patients
COVID-19 Testing Guidance
Learn how to schedule a COVID-19 test and see the dates and times appointments may be scheduled at Cone Health Community Testing locations in Guilford, Alamance, and Rockingham counties by clicking here. This page also has a link to help you search for other community testing options.
If you are unsure if you need a COVID-19 test or retest, new and existing LeBauer patients can arrange a virtual visit with a LeBauer primary care provider. Same-day virtual visits are available. For a same-day visit, call one of our nine primary care locations.
COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters
See locations where Cone Health and Cone Health pediatrician’s offices are offering appointments for COVID-19 vaccines and boosters by clicking here. COVID-19 vaccines are available for anyone over the age of 5, and COVID-19 boosters are available for anyone over the age of 12 who received their initial second dose over 5 months ago.
Learn about the COVID-19 vaccine through videos, infographics, and more on this COVID-19 Vaccine Facts page. You can discover how vaccines work and get information about vaccine safety for children, young adults, people of color, and pregnant patients.
All LeBauer offices, including specialty offices and Behavioral Medicine, are offering virtual visits. The safety of our patients, providers, and staff is always our first priority.
To schedule a visit, or to determine if your needs can best be addressed by a virtual or in-person visit, call your primary care location. For less urgent visits, you may request an appointment online.
Safety for In-Person Visits
Office visits are available for patients without COVID-19 symptoms or exposure. For example, some patients require lab work or screenings such as a blood pressure check, a pap smear, or a strep test. Office visits also allow providers to check for fluid in the ears or lungs or perform other physical exams.
To reduce the risk of any COVID-19 exposure, LeBauer offices have implemented the following measures:
- Safer Waiting – We have rearranged our waiting rooms to accommodate social distancing.
- Masks – All patients, providers, and staff will wear masks. If you do not have a mask, we will give you one.
- Sanitizing – We have implemented enhanced cleaning of exam rooms between every patient. Touch pads, door handles, and other surfaces in the front office are sanitized every hour.
- LeBauer Staff Screening – All LeBauer staff and providers are screened each day they come into work. They answer a series of questions about any possible COVID-19 symptoms and exposure for themselves and those they live with.
- Hand Washing – All nurses and providers sanitize their hands prior to any contact with you and prior to leaving your room.
Resources for Your Physical and Mental Health
- Flu, Colds, and COVID-19: Learn the Differences and When to Seek Care
- How Well Do You Know These Common COVID-19 Terms?
- The Other COVID Health Hazard: Delayed Care and Missed Appointments
- 7 Ways Parents Can Avoid Burnout During COVID-19
- 4 Reasons to Stick to Your Child’s Vaccine Schedule During COVID-19
- Exercise to Lower Your Anxiety