Life has a tendency to keep you on the move, and an injury can not only cause pain and discomfort, but also disrupt your day-to-day activities. LeBauer Sports Medicine is here to make sure you get back in the game. Our three locations in Greensboro, NC, have a team of specialists that offer treatment for sports injuries as well as sports performance and injury-prevention guidance.
Services at Lebauer Sports Medicine include:
- All Non-Operative Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Athletic Training
- Physical Therapy
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Concussion Management
- Sports Performance
Let LeBauer Take Care of You
Whether it’s hitting the links, running a marathon, or simply going for a walk, we have the professionals to help you get back to your favorite activities and reach your health and fitness goals. You can find our sports medicine services at two offices in Greensboro, NC.
- LeBauer Sports Medicine at Elam is located within our main office on North Elam Ave. just off of West Friendly Ave. by Wesley Long Hospital.
Dr. Zach Smith leads his staff in providing sports medicine services. As a former professional soccer player, he applies his firsthand knowledge to treating patients of all ages — from children to adults — helping them recover from sprained ankles, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, and more.
- LeBauer Horse Pen Creek, located on Jessup Grove Road across the street from Proehlific Park, offers sports medicine services, including physical therapy.
Dr. Michael Rigby treats patients at LeBauer Horse Pen Creek where he serves athletes of all levels and ages, but takes a particular interest in Olympic sports such as cycling, swimming, and other endurance sports.
- LeBauer Grandover Village, located on Guilford College Road at the corner of the future Grandover Village Road, also offers sports medicine services.
Dr. Jeremy Schmitz treats patients at LeBauer Grandover Village where he serves athletes of all levels and ages, specializing in diagnostic ultrasound, treatment of chronic tendon injuries and concussion treatment.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Are you interested in setting up an appointment with LeBauer Sports Medicine? If so, fill out our online form or call the location most convenient for you during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Make an Appointment