Keep Your Kids Safe During Sports With This Free Checklist for Parents
If your child is an athlete, one of your primary goals is keeping him or her safe during sports practices and games. You can download and view our free checklist of strategies to make sure your athlete stays safe and able to continue competing in a sport they love.
Ways to Keep Your Kids Safe During Sports
Click here or on the icon below to download your checklist now.
LeBauer Sports Medicine Can Help Keep Young Athletes Safe
Young athletes have access to complete sports medicine services at three locations in Greensboro with LeBauer Sports Medicine.
Doctors who are board-certified in sports medicine, along with athletic trainers and physical therapists, offer:
- sports physicals
- ImPACT baseline testing for athletes at risk of concussion
- injury-prevention guidance
- injury diagnosis and treatment
- comprehensive concussion diagnosis and treatment
- individualized return-to-play plans
Make an AppointmentRequest an Appointment