Make an Appointment
LeBauer endocrinologists see patients at our Wendover Medical Building Location. This building is located at 301 E.Wendover Ave.
If you are a new or current patient, please call 336.832.3088 to make an appointment. Our office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you wish to speak with a nurse or physician, please call 336.832.3088. Our policy is to return all calls received by 4:00 p.m. before the end of our workday. After hours, the answering service can contact the physician’s extender or doctor on call. Non-urgent calls should not be made after hours.
LeBauer endocrinologists also see patients at our Primary Care Saturday Clinic (appointment only). Hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. To inquire about Saturday appointment availability, please call your local office location and press one to reach Primary Care Answering Service. They will schedule you for your appointment.
Prepare for Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, please bring the following items with you:
- Complete this form and bring it to your appointment.
- All medicines you are taking including dosage. This includes vitamins, herbal therapies, and all over-the-counter medicines. Please bring the actual bottles if possible.
- If you have records to transfer to us, please contact our medical records office. They will provide a Release of Information form for you to sign.
- Current insurance cards must be presented. You will be responsible for your copayment at the time of your visit. If you are not insured, please call the office to discuss your expected payment.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so we can have time to process your insurance and paperwork.
Cancel Your Appointment
If you are unable to make your appointment please call by 5:00 p.m. the day before to avoid a $50.00 fee. If you have any questions, please call the number for your site and physician listed below.
Our Medication and Forms Policies
- Please let your nurse or doctor know at the time of your visit of any prescription needs.
- If you require refills, please contact your pharmacy at least five days before your medication runs out.
- This office requires at least three business days to process your medication orders.
- NO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES will be refilled after business hours. Be sure to call for your refills before you run out of your medication.
- If you have disability or FMLA forms, we will collect payment prior to completion of the forms. Please give us three business days for completion.
LAB, X-ray and CT Services and Notification of Test Results
We have LeBauer Ancillary services, which include lab, X-ray and CT. The laboratory and X-ray departments are located in the basement of the Elam building, and patients are seen between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Other offices may schedule lab appointments – please ask at your site. CT is available at our Church Street location, and appointments are arranged by your physician.
Please do not call the lab, X-ray or CT departments for your results. Your physician will contact you.