Choosing a primary care physician is the first step in establishing and maintaining good health. Your family doctor acts as your first line of defense and initial point of contact for all of your medical needs, whether you feel the symptoms of a cold coming on or need to schedule your annual physical. Physicians not only provide preventative care, identify illnesses, and write prescriptions, they also help educate you and your family on healthy behaviors.
Your primary care physician can provide:
- Routine Check-Ups
- Physical Examinations
- General Health Screenings
- Patient Education
- Diagnosis and Treatment for Acute and Chronic Illnesses
- Referrals to Sub-Specialists
The team of internal medicine physicians, family medicine physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners at LeBauer HealthCare in Greensboro take a patient-centered approach to medicine. We partner with you to determine your needs and help you set and reach specific health goals.
Putting your primary care in the hands of the professional team at LeBauer also connects you to the entire LeBauer network and the Cone Health System. That means an entire network of physicians and sub-specialists are looking out for your health needs.
Trusted Care. Close to Home.
Our three primary care locations in Greensboro, NC, can put high-quality primary care right at your fingertips.
- LeBauer Primary Care at Elam is located within our main office on North Elam Ave. just off of West Friendly Ave. by Wesley Long Hospital. This location also offers sports medicine. Extended hours are available for patients on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 7 am – 7 pm
- Located off of Battleground Ave. on Robert Porcher Way, Lebauer HealthCare at Brassfield serves the Brassfield community, providing primary care for adults and children, as well as behavioral medicine.
- LeBauer HealthCare at Horse Pen Creek, located on Jessup Grove Road across the street from Proehlific Park, offers family medicine for adults and children, behavioral medicine, and sports medicine services.
- LeBauer HealthCare at Grandover Village is located on Guilford College Road at the corner of the future Grandover Village Road and offers family medicine for all ages as well as sports medicine and behavioral medicine services.
Request an Appointment Today
LeBauer Primary Care can provide an approach to medicine that will meet all of your healthcare needs, with four convenient locations in Greensboro, as well as other offices nearby in Oak Ridge, Summerfield, High Point, Whitsett, and Burlington. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, you can request an appointment online or call the office you would like to visit.