New to LeBauer?
Welcome to LeBauer HealthCare, the Piedmont’s most trusted network of medical professionals! Our specialists have been providing high quality, cost-effective patient care to Greensboro, NC and the surrounding area for more than 80 years. We’re committed to the exceptional standard of care we’ve maintained for eight decades, and we’re committed to bringing it to our communities.
Trusted Care. Close to Home.
We believe the best healthcare happens when your family physician is also your neighbor, providing exceptional care within his or her own community and building long-lasting relationships with patients when possible.
Whether you’ve just moved to the Piedmont and are looking for a family physician, or if you’ve been here all your life and need a specialist, we have an extensive network of trusted, qualified providers at convenient locations throughout the Triad. Our main office is located at 520 North Elam Avenue in Greensboro, and we have locations throughout Greensboro and in Stoney Creek, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Burlington and High Point.
We’re also bringing healthcare right into your home with the implementation of MyChart, a best-in-class electronic medical records system that provides secure and easy access to your medical history and keeps you connected to your providers.
We continue to extend our reach so that we can bring the best healthcare right where you are.
Exploring New Frontiers in Medicine
LeBauer HealthCare believes in the power of innovation. Our physicians and providers continue to pioneer new solutions in our fields, adding high-demand specialties like endocrinology and neurology, opening a state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center, and maintaining a cardiovascular research division.
Research was at the forefront of what we did because we believe in the best care possible for our patients. In 1991, the LeBauer Cardiovascular Research Foundation, a nonprofit organization located at LeBauer HealthCare and Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital in Greensboro, was created to promote clinical research in cardiovascular medicine. While our research was conducted in the Greensboro community, we collaborated with numerous centers in the United States and around the world.
Today, LeBauer Services include:
- Behavioral Medicine – LeBauer HealthCare‘s Division of Behavioral Medicine offers a comprehensive, combined approach to the treatment of depression and/or anxiety.
- Endocrinology – LeBauer HealthCare endocrinologists treat diseases related to the glands that make up the endocrine system, including the thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, ovaries, testes, adrenal, pituitary and hypothalamus.
- Gastroenterology/Endoscopy – From the discomfort of chronic heartburn to the searing pain of gallstones, LeBauer HealthCare’s gastroenterologists can help diagnose and treat your GI issues with a range of advanced procedures and services.
- Neurology – Specializing in disorders of the nervous system, which include diseases of the brain, nerves, spinal cord and muscles, the LeBauer neurology staff know how much is at stake in your health.
- Primary Care – Our Primary Care group includes Internal Medicine Physicians who treat adults, and Family Medicine Physicians who treat children and adults. Our Primary Care group also makes referrals to sub-specialists as needed, and are backed by the depth of the entire LeBauer network and the Cone Health System.
- Pulmonary/Critical Care – Our pulmonary medicine practice offers a full range of services related to the treatment of the lungs and breathing-related disorders.
- Sports Medicine – The providers at LeBauer Sports Medicine can help get you back in the game, whether you pushed too hard, rolled your ankle, took a spill, tweaked your knee…or something worse.
In a day and an age when technology is advancing at the speed of light and treatments seem to change in the blink of an eye, LeBauer HealthCare remains deeply committed to our original vision, laid out by founders Dr. Sidney LeBauer and Dr. Maurice LeBauer in 1931: to do what we love by offering the best possible medical care to the community around us. This means dedicated, whole-person, patient-centered care with the latest medical advances and the most up-to-date medical knowledge. It’s a tall order, but LeBauer HealthCare anticipates another eight decades of success for our patients.