As important as it is to maintain your body, it is equally important to take care of your mind. Your psychological health has a direct impact on your physical well-being. Emotional distress can manifest itself in many physiological ways, from digestive issues to sleeplessness. The caring professionals at LeBauer HealthCare in Greensboro, NC, provide a number of mental health services to meet your health needs.
Our staff of licensed therapists, social workers, and counselors offer psychological assessments and treatment for emotional distress and behavioral issues including:
- Chronic Illness/Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Management
- Psychological Trauma
- Autism Spectrum Sleep Disorders
- Substance Abuse
Taking a problem-specific and patient-centered approach to behavioral medicine, our staff works with each patient through evaluation, therapy, education, and support to develop a treatment plan tailored to meet specific needs.
Request an Appointment Today
The behavioral medicine division at LeBauer offers services at three locations in Greensboro, NC.
- Located off of Battleground Ave. on Robert Porcher Way, Lebauer HealthCare at Brassfield serves the Brassfield community, providing behavioral medicine services, as well as primary care.
- LeBauer Horse Pen Creek, located on Jessup Grove Road across the street from Proehlific Park, offers primary care, behavioral medicine, and sports medicine services.
- LeBauer Behavioral Medicine at Walter Reed Drive is located near Wesley Long Hospital just off of West Friendly Ave.
- LeBauer Grandover Village, located on Guilford College Road at the corner of Grandover Village Road, offers behavioral medicine services, as well as primary care and sports medicine.
Our services extend beyond Greensboro, with behavioral medicine services offered at offices in High Point, Oak Ridge, and Summerfield, as well. If you are ready to schedule an appointment, please fill out our online form or call the office that is most convenient to you.