6 Holiday Gifts to Inspire Health
Your holiday shopping has begun, but none of the usual holiday staples — slippers, sweaters, or electronics — seem meaningful. Try a gift that inspires health and fitness for your loved ones this year. You can find all sorts of health-focused items for a wide range of budgets. Try something from this list to help get 2018 off to a healthy start!
For the Gym
- A Gym Bag with Style – Make going to the gym more fun with a new gym bag. A wide array of sizes and styles accommodate anyone from the kickboxer to the spin fanatic. Many bags can also double as a backpack.
- Water Bottle – While almost everyone has a water bottle, it’s always nice to have a new choice in the cabinet for your daily hydration. With a wide assortment of stainless steel, glass, and BPA-free plastic, it’s easy to find the perfect water bottle to quench their thirst.
In the Kitchen
- Personal Blender – A small personal blender makes it easy to create smoothies in the morning, and you can forgo the hassle of cleaning up the full-size one. Many of today’s blenders also include a handy to-go cup.
- Spiralizer – Cut carbs by making pasta from zucchini or other fresh vegetables. Spiralizers also make beautiful salad garnishes. Try beets, apple, cucumber, or cabbage.
Exercise at Home
- Resistance Bands – Resistance bands are a great option for someone who doesn’t have a lot of space for exercise equipment. They can be used for strength training or stretching to improve range of motion.
- Activity Tracker – Counting steps can be great motivation to stay active through the day and provides an easy way to set goals and track progress. These gifts can range from a simple, low-cost pedometer to a high-tech Fitbit that tracks heart rate.
Primary Care Doctors Are a Great Health Partner
Any health or fitness plan should include a check-up or annual visit with a primary care doctor, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner. Your primary care provider can help you set health and fitness goals and provide tips based on your individual health needs. Schedule an appointment with our convenient online form at one of LeBauer’s seven primary care locations today.