Prepare for a Visit
If you are a new or current patient, please call 336.547.1790 to make an appointment. Our office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Prepare for Your Appointment
Please arrive early to your first appointment so that we can complete your paperwork. Also, please bring the following with you:
- Your insurance card
- Photo identification
- Physician referral forms, if required by insurance
- A list of current prescription or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent X-rays or appropriate records you may have
- Copay or co-insurance amount
- Completed new patient forms, if received or downloaded in advance
Cancelling an Appointment
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please notify us 24 hours in
Payment & Insurance
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and most bank debit cards. Payment and all insurance co-pays will be required prior to your scheduled appointment. Please contact your insurance provider to verify that our services are covered. Feel free to ask our staff any questions you may have regarding payment issues.